- Brand: Tee Now Now a member of Teenownow - An online fashion company in the USA
- Classic T-shirt: - Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Fabric is made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric.
- Women Tee: - Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
- Unisex Hoodie: - 50% Cotton 50% Polyester and the medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²). Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric. Polyester fibers are extremely strong, resistant to most chemicals, stretching and shrinking
- Sweatshirt: - 50% Cotton 50% Polyester. Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²))
- Other Style: Please send us an email for more details: [email protected]
|SHIPMENT METHOD||PROCESSING TIME||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME||SHIPMENT COST|
|Domestic US||2-4 business days||5-7 business days||First item: $4.99 Additional item: $3.99|
|Canada, EU Zone||3-5 business days||7-9 business days||First item: $8.99 Additional item: $6.99|
|International||3-5 business days||13-15 business days||First item: $8.99 Additional item: $6.99|
When I got a summer job labeling books at the Nice Naughty List Ugly Christmas Design Funny Depends T-Shirt moreover I love this Main Library of U of Iowa, I was told that there was a dress code. Shirts that go past the navel, cannot show chest hair, must have sleeves full or half, pants must start above the end of the shirts and shoes that actually cover the whole feet. I had no problem with the dress code. I dressed like that anyways. But one day I discovered why that dress code existed. Turns out that the previous summer the air conditioning was on its last legs and it made the library fairly warm. People started wearing smaller and smaller clothes. The head librarian tried to nudge people and then one day the president of the university showed up and the first library employee he saw was wearing a tiny bikini and nothing else. He blew his top at the head librarian.
Nice Naughty List Ugly Christmas Design Funny Depends T-Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
Yes, but not in the Nice Naughty List Ugly Christmas Design Funny Depends T-Shirt moreover I love this way you think, and it was me. I was one of the first women professional employees of a large architecture firm in the northwest. Most of the women employees were on the administrative side. I went out to job sites once in a while, and I wore jeans just like the men did. I also had construction boots, but swapped them out for shoes in the office. The dress code in our office allowed men to wear jeans, but not women. There were two other women out of 140 professional staff but they were both older than me, and not going to sites.