- Brand: Tee Now Now a member of Teenownow - An online fashion company in the USA
- Classic T-shirt: - Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Fabric is made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric.
- Women Tee: - Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
- Unisex Hoodie: - 50% Cotton 50% Polyester and the medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²). Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric. Polyester fibers are extremely strong, resistant to most chemicals, stretching and shrinking
- Sweatshirt: - 50% Cotton 50% Polyester. Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²))
- Other Style: Please send us an email for more details: [email protected]
|SHIPMENT METHOD||PROCESSING TIME||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME||SHIPMENT COST|
|Domestic US||2-4 business days||5-7 business days||First item: $4.99 Additional item: $3.99|
|Canada, EU Zone||3-5 business days||7-9 business days||First item: $8.99 Additional item: $6.99|
|International||3-5 business days||13-15 business days||First item: $8.99 Additional item: $6.99|
Not exactly instituted, but reinforced because it turns out that common sense really isn’t that common. The company where I worked had a vast variety of jobs. There were guys carrying equipment and people running around in the Service Provider Shirt – Ugly Christmas Service Provider Gift T-Shirt in other words I will buy this tropical heat. A lot of them wore Tshirts and shorts. For fancy events, the upgrade was wearing the company Tshirt and long pants. At the other end of the scale, we had the sales team, the receptionists, Marketing, HR and public relations. Those were people who dealt with visitors, so they were expected to dress properly, business attire, smart casual at least.
Service Provider Shirt – Ugly Christmas Service Provider Gift T-Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
We hired a guy Anthony for public relations. He seemed intelligent, dressed decently. During probation, he was slow to learn, but no real red flags. My boss confirmed his employment, and then everything started a slow slide downhill. I’ve written about this guy’s poor work performance, attitude and lies in other answers. So I’ll just talk about his dress code or lack thereof. His longsleeved shirt and dress pants slowly disappeared, replaced by ratty Bangkok street market Tshirts and cargo pants. One day, when he was to go to a resort hotel to recce for an event, he turned up in shorts, assuming that this was a fun event and not a meeting with a potential sponsor. Our boss spoke to him many times, reminding him that he had to dress decently. The clueless guy kept bleating that since other people could dress down, so could he. He had zero concept of the Service Provider Shirt – Ugly Christmas Service Provider Gift T-Shirt in other words I will buy this kind of clothes he was expected to wear for the job he was doing. No one else had this problem.